Join the Everlight Radiology team
Everlight Radiology is Australia and New Zealand’s largest teleradiology service provider, and we are growing. We’re always keen to hear from skilled FRANZCR (AUS/NZ) and GMC (UK) Radiologists, and talented clinical operational staff.
We offer full time, permanent part time and casual opportunities in our state of the art offices and reporting centres around the globe including in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Europe, United States, Canada and South Africa. Our footprint is growing as fast as our business.
If you are as worldly as we are, see what it is like being a Radiologist with a career that follows the sun.
See the story and flexible career of two Everlight Radiologists here:
Why join the Everlight Radiology team?
- We offer interesting work in an excellent environment in a range of locations around the globe.
- We offer extremely flexible hours – daytime, evenings, weekdays, weekends, casual part time to permanent full time and everything in between.
- We care about what we do, we value our employees and we aim to excel in all aspects of our business.
We offer radiologists an excellent reporting environment, the support of a well-trained and efficient QA team and the backing of state of the art IT.
We offer clinical operations and technical support staff the opportunity to work as part of a cohesive and streamlined team in a professional, friendly and dynamic workplace.
Everlight Radiology provides
Choice of location and hours
Focus on care, value, respect and excellence
Support of a professional team in a state of the art environment
As an Everlight Radiologist you will
- Report an interesting and varied caseload while maintaining your generalist skills
- Choose your hours: 3 hours a day, 3 hours a fortnight, weekdays, weekends, daytimes or evenings - whatever suits you
- Enjoy the support of highly trained clinical operations and technical support staff
- Be part of a skilled team that consistently returns a report discrepancy rate below medical literature values
- Benefit from regular ongoing professional development
If you share our values and are interested in joining the team, please get in touch.
Interested in joining the Everlight Radiology team?
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to know more about working with us, please provide your details below. Our Clinical Resources Manager will be delighted to contact you to discuss opportunities.
Your details and CV are confidential and will not be shared without your consent.